-
February 4th, 2006, 10:13 PM
#1
Inactive Member
After being backordered for more than a month, Kit's rolltop desk has finally shipped! I still haven't heard about her nighttime necessities yet, hopefully those will ship soon as well. I already have her typewriter set and school books so I hope to set a little something up soon.
I'll post pics when it comes. Unfortunately it will probably arrive during the day on Monday and I'll be at school all day, so I may have to arrange to pick it up myself .
-
February 4th, 2006, 10:22 PM
#2
Inactive Member
congrats...I have the desk and I love it..makes a nice room setting
-
February 4th, 2006, 10:31 PM
#3
ponydreamer
Guest
Oooh.....I have alwyas thought it looked os well made. Enjoy it!
-
February 4th, 2006, 10:39 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I've been holding off buying it because I knew it was backordered. I have the $$ set aside, so I guess I need to order it soon!
-
February 4th, 2006, 10:59 PM
#5
Jane Hart
Guest
You'll love it! It's such a great item!
-
February 4th, 2006, 11:53 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Kit's desk is my all-time favorite piece of AG furniture. Aside from Kaya, the desk seems like it would be great for any of the AG dolls. Where will you keep/display it? It's a beautiful piece.
It's really fun outfitting the desk with items. I bought this mini Art Calligraphy set from my local Barnes and Noble store. The set has the most adorable bottle of ink and looks so cute on Kit's desk.
I bought some tiny envelopes from the scrapbook section at AC Moore. They fit in a desk drawer perfectly. Also in the scrapbooking section was a little metal charm set that had a compass, ruler, and other school items. I looked online to find a set like it (I think it was by Karen Foster) but couldn't find any to show you. The metal compass and protractor look really cute in a tiny mug (bubble gum machine prize) on top of Kit's desk.
Julia
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks